Friday, March 5, 2010

did you say door prizes?!?

Little miss patriot went to an army wife conference last night.In reality I just needed some time away from the kids and needed to do something for myself,it was free,dinner was included and there was a promise of tons of door prizes;that was enough to hook me. It surprisingly was a lot more fun than I would have imagined. I've been a military spouse for nearly a decade now and was sure that these "experts" would have the same old info to try to spoonfed me...not taking into consideration that we are not all tender 18 year olds newlyweds, possibly with a child(singular,) and a soldier strait out of AIT...thankfully they far exceeded my expectations.It was fresh,full of laughter, and was very informative even to a old pro like me! Walked away fulfilled from the table discussions,informed from the presentation,full from the dinner, with 3 bags worth of goodies!
Image at bottom of page is a sticker from Zazzle.com.

Here is a link to their group:
http://www.armywifenetwork.com/ (Can't seem to make it clickable)

No comments:

Post a Comment